We respect and believe in privacy of our online customers and guests. As a part of services provided through Manishjewels.com we may need to collect personal information of customers and may use this information to
- Process your orders or applications,
- Provide you with products and/or services requested or administer your account,
- Execute the delivery and shipping of the item,
- Inform you about any promotion or campaign that might interest you,
- Deal with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities and all other general administrative and business purposes,
- Register your details for allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfill any requests or requirements you may have with respect to our companies' offers and schemes.
Your personal data will be used to send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We may hold information relating to you that you have provided to us (such as on an application or registration form). This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, information on how you use our products and services (such as the type, date, time, location and information on your browsing activity), lifestyle information and any other information collected in relation to your use of our products and services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Subject to your rights of objection, you agree that personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within our group of companies and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. In addition, you do not object to us, our group companies or third parties, including shipping agency / agent contacting you for the purposes set out above, whether this be by fax, telephone, e-mail, SMS or in writing.
We understand that it is important to keep the collected data safe and secure to prevent unauthorized access. Both from within and outside the organization, we have designed and implemented meticulous safety procedures and mechanisms. We maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Choices Regarding Use of Your Information
We want to provide you with meaningful choices regarding our marketing communications and you may choose to limit or opt-out of certain communications from Manishjewels.comat any time.
If you are not an Manishjewels.com customer and would like to opt-out of marketing communications from Manishjewels.com, you can do so by calling our team on +9714 3804499 or you can even email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also manage your marketing preferences with respect to marketing e-mails, by following the "unsubscribe" instructions on any marketing e-mail we send you
Sometimes we may also need to call customers directly or communicate with them to establish true identity of the individuals so as to authorize the transactions. This is for customer’s protection from online fraud or any other hostile activities.
It is an unchangeable policy of Manishjewels.com that we will never sell customer contact information to direct marketing agencies or any other third parties. However, if situation arise and we are legally required to part with such information to any statutory authorities then we may need to do that.
In the event we are compelled to do so by court order or other requirement of law, or if we, in good faith, believe such release is advisable or necessary. Additionally, it is possible that in the future we may sell our online business. In connection with such a sale, your personal information may be transferred to a third party.
The Manishjewels.com privacy policies are subject to change from time to time and any changes will be immediately notified in the website.
- Understand what you like and use in our website,
- Understand what you do not like and do not use in our website,
- Provide a more enjoyable, customized service and experience,
- Help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to our customers' interests and needs,
- We may use a persistent cookie to record details such as a unique user identity and general registration details on your PC. This helps us recognize you on subsequent visits to our website so that you don't have to re-enter your registration details every time you visit us and allows us to carry out the activities mentioned above.
- Most browser technology (such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Netscape etc) allows you to choose whether to accept cookies or not – you can either refuse all cookies or you can set your browser to alert you every time a website tries to set a cookie.